Why must the Railway News be left out on an Automotive Competent Platform? Find out right here what the GATIMAAN Express has to offer:
The Indian Railways flagged off India’s first semi high speed train- GATIMAAN Express:
- It runs from Delhi Nizamuddin to Agra Cantt in 100 minutes.
- Top Speed is 160 kmph.
- It is set to run 6 days a week, except Fridays as Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
- Executive A/C Chair Car Fare is 1500/- INR
- A/C Chair Car Coaches Fare is 750/- INR
- Offers an elaborate menu with your choice of cuisine and Free TV provided.
- It is about 7 minutes faster than Shatabdi Express on the same route.
- The GATIMAAN also includes plush interiors and bio-toilets.
- It boasts of on-board hostesses and bone china crockery.
- There’s a GPS-passenger information service and WiFi-based electronic entertainment system.
- Most trains in India average speeds of around 110 km an hour.
(Stay Tuned with the hottest & tastiest buffet of automobiles, like ‘AutoCater’ on Facebook, follow on Twitter & Instagram.)